Date of Last Update: [17/05/2023]
- Intellectual Property Ownership:
1.1 Copyrighted Material: All content, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, videos, audio, and software, available on Grant Supporter is protected by copyright laws and is the property of Grant Supporter or its content creators/licensors. The unauthorized use or reproduction of this copyrighted material is strictly prohibited.
1.2 Trademarks: All trademarks, service marks, logos, and trade names displayed on Grant Supporter are the property of their respective owners. Use of these trademarks without the express written permission of the trademark owner is prohibited.
- DMCA Compliance:
2.1 DMCA Agent: Grant Supporter has designated a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) agent to receive notifications of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on Grant Supporter, please get in touch with our designated DMCA agent using the information provided at the end of this page.
2.2 Notification of Copyright Infringement: To submit a DMCA notice of copyright infringement, you must provide our DMCA agent with the following information in writing (email is acceptable):
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Sufficient contact information for the copyright owner or their authorized agent, including full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
2.3 Counter-Notification: If you believe that your content was mistakenly removed or disabled due to a DMCA notification, you may submit a counter-notification to our designated DMCA agent. Your counter-notification must include:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or the federal district courts located in [Insert City, State] if your address is outside of the United States) and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
- Repeat Infringers:
Grant Supporter may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who are found to be repeat infringers of copyrighted material.
- Contact Information:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA Policy or wish to submit a DMCA notice or counter-notification, please contact our designated DMCA agent at our mail: